** Limited Quantity **
Check out the Kelly Bra from our friends at Skirt Sports! It provides great support and BONUS - it has a fully repositionable strap, so the cups can easily be let down for breastfeeding.
The Story Behind This Product
While you’re no doubt resilient enough to tackle the toughest training days, some of your more delicate assets could use a bit of support to keep up with your ambitions. That’s where the Kelly Bra comes in. This beautifully styled sports bra features molded cups that encapsulate and support each breast separately while the hidden support panels provide compression to battle bouncing. Better still, customizable comfort is yours in the form of a hook and eye back closure, and wide, cushioned straps that are adjustable, re-positionable and interchangeable.
- Endure jersey (poly/spandex)
- Semi-compression mesh (poly/spandex)
- Tech mesh support (nylon/Lycra)
- Available in sizes 32B through 40DD (note - this bra can run small because it provides firm support, so size up if you're on the fence)
- High impact support bra
- Custom cushioned hook and eye closure systems with 3 hooks and 4 columns for extra comfort and ultimate adjustability for daily body changes
- Removable straps in back allow for choice of criss-cross or open back wear
- Straps are completely removable allowing for mix and match replacement prints
- Mesh paneling between and under cups for quick-dry ventilation
- Mesh stabilizer between cups to aid in support and ventilation
- Strategically placed seaming and fabrications for ultimate encapsulation, comfort and support
- Incredibly soft, wide bottom band sets a comfortable foundation for ultimate support
- Nursing compatible
Click sizing chart below to enlarge.
Fit Facts: Read the size chart carefully and think about where you are in your pregnancy and postpartum recovery. If you're pregnant and your rib cage is still growing, size up. Otherwise our bras are made a little large since we're all at least a bit larger than we were pre-pregnancy - the cups and the band are generously sized. If you've just had your baby measure your rib cage and then check the chart below. Remember: The bra also comes with a free extender so if your cup fits a certain size but the band may be small, remember you can use the extender to make customize the fit and make it wearable for longer.
Sizing Tip: please measure yourself as you are now (especially pregnant) and do not assume your current bra size is the same as our chart. Breastfeeding can cause your bust to fluctuate. Keep this in mind when measuring for your size!
Sizing tip: please measure yourself as you are now (especially pregnant) and do not assume your current bra size is the same as our chart. Breastfeeding can cause your bust to fluctuate. Keep this in mind when measuring for your size!
Wash separately before you wear. Machine wash cold with like colors in a garment/lingerie bag. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not use softeners. Do not dry clean. Line dry or drip dry.
What is Bamboobies Return Policy?
Returns and Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
See the complete details of our Returns Policy HERE.