Check out the Kelly Bra from our friends at Skirt Sports! It provides great support and BONUS - it has a fully repositionable strap, so the cups can easily be let down for breastfeeding.
The Story Behind This Product
While you’re no doubt resilient enough to tackle the toughest training days, some of your more delicate assets could use a bit of support to keep up with your ambitions. That’s where the Kelly Bra comes in. This beautifully styled sports bra features molded cups that encapsulate and support each breast separately while the hidden support panels provide compression to battle bouncing. Better still, customizable comfort is yours in the form of a hook and eye back closure, and wide, cushioned straps that are adjustable, re-positionable and interchangeable.
- Endure jersey (poly/spandex)
- Semi-compression mesh (poly/spandex)
- Tech mesh support (nylon/Lycra)
- Available in sizes 32B through 40DD (note - this bra can run small because it provides firm support, so size up if you're on the fence)
- High impact support bra
- Custom cushioned hook and eye closure systems with 3 hooks and 4 columns for extra comfort and ultimate adjustability for daily body changes
- Removable straps in back allow for choice of criss-cross or open back wear
- Straps are completely removable allowing for mix and match replacement prints
- Mesh paneling between and under cups for quick-dry ventilation
- Mesh stabilizer between cups to aid in support and ventilation
- Strategically placed seaming and fabrications for ultimate encapsulation, comfort and support
- Incredibly soft, wide bottom band sets a comfortable foundation for ultimate support
- Nursing compatible